We are closely monitoring the recommendations by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA). Please be assured that our staff is taking extra precautions regarding cleaning protocols for all equipment, tables and facility, as well as having hand sanitizer throughout our clinics. To ensure the safety of patients and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 we are taking the following actions:
1. Expanding our hours of operation from 6am to 7pm to reduce the number of people in our facility at one time. Staff will have staggered schedules as well as lunches to provide 13 hours of continuous treatment times.
2. Disinfecting all surfaces after each use (all equipment, tables, chairs, door handles, rest rooms, etc.)
3. We will try to keep patients isolated from other patients during treatment; we are implementing the 6 foot rule suggested by CDC.
4. Patients have access to multiple stations of hand sanitizer.
5. Each patient will be given a screening questionnaire for the safety of all patients and staff. If a patient doesn’t pass the questionnaire, we will postpone treatment until appropriate. We are also using and implementing CDC questions:
· If you have traveled to the following countries in the past 14 days: China, Iran, Italy, Japan, South Korea, or Europe.
· If you have been in close contact with someone known to have novel coronavirus (COVID-19) illness or under investigation for COVID-19 within fourteen (14) days
· If you currently have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
6. We are working on Telehealth implementation for Medicare patients as well as other insurance providers.
Our primary goal is to provide quality physical therapy services in a safe environment. The safety and well-being of our patients is our main focus. Thank you in advance for your help and understanding. If we can be of assistance or have any additional questions, please speak with one of our Border Therapy Staff members. They’ll be more than happy to assist you.